Monday, March 28, 2011

And By the Way...

Here's what I've been working on lately...
Another animal block to add to my new collection.  This one is a Blue Jay.  I think it's kinda sweet.  It's been waiting a week or so because I didn't have any gray floss to stitch the legs... but now they're done.

These are the Barn Door blocks that I made and sent to my partner Linda.

For the Block Swap Adventure, I made this Four Patch Star for my partner, Laurrie.  She wanted spring colors and I really like how it turned out.  I had a bit of separation anxiety with it and kept it an extra day or two just to look at it...  :)  I hope she likes it as much as I did.
This is the block Laurrie sent me.  I asked for sailboats and she delivered. 
 Isn't is great!!  I love it too!

And, finally, this is our new puppy, Ru.  She is a goldendoodle and wow, I was not prepared for what she brought.  It's like having another toddler...
She is so cute and fluffy (she almost blends into the carpet).  We're really liking her.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Those blue jay blocks are sweet! I also really like your four patch star. It reminds me of Spring.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

The blue jays are very cute! I really, really like the barn door blocks you made for me!! The block you made for Laurrie is beautiful and the sail boat block she made for you is darling. Ru is adorable. She looks so soft and fluffy!! Have fun with her.

Wendy said...

Your blue jays turned out great!

And I love the sailboats you got. Very nice!!

Shannon said...

I love your blue jays. Ru is so cute. I have seen you walking her. Puppies are a lot of work. I love the block you made for Laurrie. Very pretty!

Sandra said...

Your fabrics for the I Spy Swap arrived today! Thanks!

Little Penpen said...

Your puppy is cute and I love, love, love the sailboat block!