Monday, March 14, 2011

PQA Mercy Border Block - March

At our previous PQA meeting, I came home with this amazing block.  My mission: to add another border to it and then trade it at the next meeting.
  I think it's pretty stunning already.
Here's what I did with it:
I wasn't able to go to the meeting because I was home with the flu but I hear they had a grand time.  I love how the block turned out.  I hope Nicole is liking it too.

My own block is ever growing and changing too.  Here's the latest:
(Photos courtesy of Parma Quilters Anonymous)

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Hope you are feeling better. I really like the border you added with the floating little squares.

Shannon said...

Nikki loved her block. You did a great job with it. I hope you are feeling better. We missed you!